Monday, May 10, 2010

vibrant orange and chocolate brown wedding

Here are just a few more from the wedding in San Diego almost two weeks ago.  I finally got the last of the pictures, so I had a few more I wanted to post.

bridal bouquet - orange calla lilies

groom's boutonniere - orange calla lily and monkey tail (before I put the ribbon on...)
 and groomsman boutonniere - white rose and monkey tail


wedding cake, made by the bride's amazingly talented aunt, topped with orange roses and monkey tails

These next few are up-close shots of some of the flowers, dedicated to my grandpa who loves to take pictures of flowers.  Not as good as his, but I think they turned out pretty good.  :)


(monkey tail ferns, orange calla lilies, orange roses, and orange tulips)


No comments:

Post a Comment