Friday, February 25, 2011

spring wreath


It is snowing today.  I am done with snow!  So I decided to make this incredibly spring-y wreath of blossoming branches.  Just to defy the weather.  Of course, I'm still planning to stay inside all day.  But since spring IS coming, and hopefully soon, here is some spring floral inspiration for you!


Have I mentioned that I love my new camera?  Because I do!  I mean, this is a tiny little pink blossom, and look at all the detail in the photo.  I love it.

This was my very first attempt at making a wreath completely on my own - as in, no floral foam or wire frame, just the branches.  It was a bit tricky, but I'm pleased with how it turned out.  These would be beautiful decorations for a spring wedding, or just to brighten up your home.
Happy (almost) Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment